Applications for the master's degree programs are reviewed on a rolling basis.Once an applicant is admitted by the University, the School of Architecture and Planning will be in contact with each admitted student to provide information opportunities for scholarship possibilities as well as teaching and research assistant positions.
A minimum of a 2.8 GPA in undergraduate studies is required, though a 3.0 GPA is strongly desired.
Minimum Required Documents for Graduate Admission
- A completed Catholic University online application (No fee is required.)
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions (Unofficial transcripts can be used for the admissions review.)
- English proficiency test scores (International students only)
- A portfolio is required for the 2 year March programs and is recommended for the 3 year March programs. Portfolios should be emailed to email@example.com.
Official transcripts and English proficiency scores must be submitted for full admittance to the University. Official copies should be sent from the institution to firstname.lastname@example.orgFor international students, a credential evaluation of your coursework will be provided free of charge by the University.
Recommended Documents for Graduate Admission
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- One letter of recommendation
- A professional goal statement
Once an applicant is admitted by the University, the School of Architecture and Planning will be in contact with each admitted student to provide information opportunities for scholarship possibilities as well as teaching and research assistant positions.
- Fall Semester
- July 1 for international students
- August 15 for domestic students
- Spring Semester
- November 1 for international students
- December 15 for domestic students
- Summer Semester
- April 1